Below is a list of some of my favorite products. I have used all of the products below and I believe in all of them 100%.
This list contains affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you decide to purchase any of the products below using one of my links.
If you’d rather I didn’t earn a commission, feel free to open another tab in your internet browser and search for the products yourself.
Thank you for all of your continued support!
1) The Education Of A Bodybuilder By Arnold Schwarzenegger – Arnold Schwarzenegger’s original autobiography. This book changed my life forever when I first read it at the age of 19. You can read my full in-depth review here.
2) Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki – This book is the #1 resource for learning the basics of personal finance. It really opened my eyes to the truth about working a job.
3) Think And Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill – A must read for any aspiring entrepreneur. This book is a case study on how some of the richest and most successful people in history got to where they were. After reading this timeless classic you’ll understand just how powerful the mind really is.
4) eBay – This isn’t really a product per se, but this platform taught me how to successfully run a basic online business. I quickly made an extra $2000 in a little over a month just by selling my unwanted junk. All aspiring online business owners should get started by selling on eBay. You can read my in-depth post about selling on eBay here.
5) Bluehost – Bluehost is the best internet hosting provider currently in existence. Bluehost is affordable, provides excellent customer service, has the fastest page loading times, and comes with a free domain name. If you are finally ready to take control of your life and start your own website, make sure you do business with the best hosting provider around.
6) Samsung Chromebook Plus 12.2 Inch – This little powerhouse has been a joy to use since I started my blogging journey. It’s lightweight design, 10-hour battery life, responsive keyboard, and touchscreen/tablet capability make it the perfect tool for anyone who wants a portable laptop that can travel anywhere.
7) Beats By Dre Solo 3 Bluetooth Headphones – These headphones sound great and have amazing battery life. I use them when I workout and I’ve never had an issue.
8) Powertec Power Rack – If you are serious about lifting weights and being in shape, you must invest in a high-quality power rack. That’s where Powertec comes in. They have been making power racks for a long time and I’ve owned my Powertec power rack for over 10 years now. It was hands down the best investment I’ve ever made.
9) PowerBlock Dumbbells – I have owned my own pair of PowerBlock’s for over 10 years and they still work great. If you want to have your own dumbbell set for home without having to store an entire rack, PowerBlock dumbbells are the way to go.
10) York 300 Pound Olympic Set – Barbell training is the simplest most effective way of achieving the big strong physique that you’ve always wanted. Squats, deadlifts, and bench presses are the best exercises around and they all require you to have a high-quality barbell set at your disposal.
11) Rep Flat Bench FB 3000 – You’ll need a high-quality weight bench to be able to perform everyone’s favorite compound exercise, the bench press. Make sure you get one that has a 1,000-pound rating like this one.
12) No Crack Hand Cream – Your hands are one of your most valuable assets, SO TAKE CARE OF THEM. I have used No Crack whenever my hands are feeling dry and beat up from lifting. This stuff works like magic and always makes my hands look like new within a few days.