Look, to be 100% honest, I fucking hate fruits and vegetables.
The whole idea that people eat leaves in a thing called a salad is absolutely preposterous to me and I’d never do such a thing.
And that special food is…
I mostly eat sweet potatoes because they taste so god damn good, but they also have the following health benefits.
Sweet potatoes fill you up!
I’m a pretty big guy and I can eat a lot of food in one sitting, but after consuming one large sweet potato, I feel full as fuck.
This is great especially when dieting. I feel fuller longer and I don’t feel the need to binge eat.
Eating one serving of sweet potato a day will provide you with 100% of your daily vitamin A requirements.
Vitamin A helps keep your vision healthy and your immune system strong.
Vitamin C helps repair all of your body tissues. This is important for anyone that is recovering from a wound.
A bodybuilder who wants to speed up the muscle recovery process.
A Potentially Healthy Dessert
Add some butter and a little brown sugar and you’ll have yourself a delicious dessert that isn’t a total waste of calories.
How To Make A Tasty Sweet Potato
Alright, we’ve gone over the benefits of eating these tasty little orange bastards, so now it’s time to learn how to cook em.
1) Wash your sweet potato under cold water to remove any dirt that may be on it.
2) Pierce the potato with a fork 6 times in a zigzag design on one side of the potato.
3) Wet a paper towel or napkin and wrap the potato.
5) Flip the potato onto its other side and place it back in the microwave for another 4 minutes.
6) Let it stand in the microwave for an additional 2 minutes.
7) Cut the potato open down the middle and season it with a little bit of salt and butter.
From The Man Himself –